Lunala Pty Ltd is looking for one or more energetic people to join our team.
Riverbank Markets assistant
- Assist with setup of markets – marking out sites, checking stallholder particulars, directing stallholders to their site – between 7:30am and 9:30am
- Assist with retail at one of our stalls – between 9:30am and 2:00pm
- General markets assistance as required
- Riverbank Markets is on the fourth Sunday of the month.
- Employment would be from 7:30am to 2:00pm.
- Casual rates will be as per the relevant Award applicable to the duties performed.
- Have attention to detail
- Show and take initiative
- Be entirely trustworthy
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- A level of physical fitness is required due to the nature of markets
- Be well presented
Tell us about yourself and why you think you’d be ideal for this job, along with any relevant experience you may have.
Send to Andrew at Lunala via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lunala Pty Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The objective of our recruitment is to select the applicant most capable of doing the job by matching their qualifications, experience, skills, and personal qualities to the criteria requirements of the advertised position.
We are committed to ensuring a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. We are also committed to providing a safe and pleasant working environment for all employees and encouraging good working relationships between employees.
We welcome applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent. We welcome applications from people with a disability, and if successful we will work to apply reasonable adjustments as needed to facilitate work.
Our inclusive workplace understands and respects differences, such as age, caring responsibilities, cultural background, disability, educational level, ethnicity, gender expression, Intersex status, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.